Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Living is a good thing.

"All I wanna do when I wake up in the morning is see your eyes.
"Rosanna! Rosanna!
"I never thought that a girl like you could ever care for me.
"Rosanna!"

Living is a good thing. It’s what I should do. It’s all I should do. Let the sins of others be on their heads and the sins of me be on mine. It’s a Living Thing I need to create. And when it’s alive, all the world’s a dream. The feeling is Endless. This is where the future lies.

Then comes Ugly Reality to ruin it for everyone.


There are people who devote their entire lives around this happening. These are the Dead People. They are ones talking of the Necessity of war and politics and other dead things. I’ve come to realize it’s all just a Ploy to drag others down into their own hole. They talk big and speak of Noble Causes and Urgent Matters but in the end it’s all about them, running away from life. “Be as I am.”

That’d be OK if you were actually living.

No comments: