Tuesday, January 26, 2021

The Busy Men are still busy

My Scavenging can take me almost anywhere (except behind the High Walls of the so-called Elites' compounds). It was nighttime and I came upon a Transport Hub in what I thought was the middle of Nowhere. How many More of these are there I do not Know about?? When the Power Lords want something, it gets done no matter how Helpless they Claim to be when it comes to Helping the masses. For them, it's all about the Taking.

In the distance I saw these little black Demon silhouettes furiously moving barrel after Barrel onto planes to be hauled off behind the high walls, No Doubt. The figurines moved as if they were possessed, as Ruthless and Relentless as their masters. There was a certain Mania to their movements like they Feared an Unknown force would suddenly interrupt their efforts for good. I guess on some level they know Time is running out, that this Planet only has so much to Give.

I guess the Looting of the Resources will go on right up until the End. Wasn't until I saw it with my own Eyes did I fully realize this. Damn. If one does not see the Possibility of Preservation then it makes Sense to keep taking until there's Nothing left. On this Precept they have bet the Lives on this planet - as well as their Immortal Souls. If only we'd had the same Commitment to giving as to taking we'd have a Future and our eyes would be able to Gaze upon the Sun once again.

No comments: