Friday, June 01, 2007

Come, join our Polite Pretense.

Come, join our Polite Pretense. Greetings, Mr. Monster, how are you today? You cut your hand off because it itched? Excellent, my man! That'll show it! Nothing has the Right to Bother you ever, for any reason! Yes, well, I thought you might agree with that. Me? Why yes, as a matter-of-fact, I just shit my pants. But I know an esteemed person such as yourself would never mention such a Foul Smell. Indeed, it is good to be in Polite Company. Oh my, I too hate the Whiners and Complainers and all their Negative Talk, always looking at what's Wrong instead of what's Right. Good God, my heart broke forever way back in '51 and you don't see me griping! A little Misery never hurt anyone. What's that? Oh, you too!

Have a Happy Suicide, sir!

No comments: