Sunday, June 24, 2007

I hereby disavow any knowledge of my existence.

I hereby disavow any knowledge of my existence. Everything you’ve seen me do, I have not done. All that I’ve spoken, I’ve never said. There is no Now. There is no Good or Bad. I Sin no more. Nothing is Real. This is not happening. In this way I have become “reborn”. There is only the World, and me in it. I am saved. I am Smart now.

To save the world, you must become like I am. Come, eat the fruit of my Answer. The Non-Believers must be destroyed, they infect us like a disease. We shall become Holy Terrorists as we spread The Answer. Believe us or die. Or bite the poisoned fruit and become our Brothers in Blood - lest we become Forever Enemies. In this way we shall Cleanse the World.

And there will be Dissent no more.

No comments: