Thursday, October 11, 2007

It's 2 AM and both moons are out here in No Man's Land.


It's 2 AM and both moons are out here in No Man's Land. I am not able to generate the profits to live in a Green Zone bubble. But I am allowed to work there which affords me the ability to live on the outskirts so I can still escape the feared life in the Outlands. Since I run into both Outlanders and Green Zoners, I pretend to be whomever I meet as there is so much resistence between the two. The Outlanders merely see the Greenies as hoarders of resources, refusing to share the wealth. Green Zoners see the Outlanders as animals whose only intent is to take without giving. How is the Harmony of survival to come out of that??

A Political Man got in my face and demanded to know my Positions and Goals. I told him my only goal was to be Human. "That's selfish!" he chastised. "It's self-seeking and does not serve the Greater Good! Profits must be maintained and you must choose your system!" So I asked him: If you're goal is not to be human, then what is it? It was then he told me I am too stupid to understand politics.

I am lost in a sea of madness. No port I pull in to is safe harbor. It's like being on a planet of fire. Where is safety when all things are consumed? I can buy no more time by running to another land. Yet, I know somewhere there's an answer to life on a Dying Planet.

No one seems resigned to Love.

No comments: