Monday, November 05, 2007

Terrorism, it's all the rage!


Terrorism, it's all the rage! It's always been my Theory that despite Wild-Eyed and Vehement Protests to the contrary, we on the whole, in reality, truly Hate what we're doing. But what do you do when you hate the Path you're on and yet Choose to Believe it's the Only Way? The Sane Answer, of course, is to change your choice. But we Stiff-Necked people like to Pretend that any question of what path to be on is Decided and Moot.

So that leaves us with the Insane Answer: Terrorism. To Rot from within. It's a Viral thing, running through us like a Raging Fever. It's the only way left to effect the Change we so Desperately crave. With Blind Anger we wreak havoc on the very "civilization" we say we are trying to Preserve. And instead of trying to Cure this disease of Hatred, we - as always - Wage a War. Thusly forever fanning its Flames.

I know, I know, Smart we are Not.

As for me, I'm thinking of Opting Out of this ol' World of ours. If this planet doesn't Want to live, then So Be It. I'll just Make Peace with myself.

No comments: