Friday, November 30, 2007

With a leap, I jumped onto the Mindless Monkey...


With a leap, I jumped onto the Mindless Monkey and tried to strangle the Life out of him. Seething with Rage, I was Possessed into action. Perhaps I wouldn't have done it had I been alone, not knowing in the back of my Mind others would pull me off. But I Snapped, thus Joining the Rage of the Times. Everyone considered it Hip.

Not sure why this guy's Mindless Mumblings set me off. He was merely parroting the Official Word handed down from On High on the State of the World. There was just Something in his voice, his Blithe Acceptance of it all, that chewed on my Final Nerve and I Visualized in this guy all things that are Wrong and Ugly. I thought I could Slay the Monster. Afterwards - after I had calmed down - I spied the Smirking Grins of a few of the witnesses of my descent into Fury. I know who those guys are.

They are Truth Slanderers. They love to stick Lies into you like a Knife and Twist it until you finally Lose Control. That is their Satisfaction. Please tell me, God, why you allow such Souls to slander your Word. These Vampires among us Feed Off other's desire to Live. How does one find Solace or Refuge from such Foul Beasts? This Blind Man must open his Eyes.

How Disturbing to find that I too am infected with the Rage Disease.

No comments: