Sunday, June 08, 2008

I guess I have to call it the Infinity of Nature.


I guess I have to call it the Infinity of Nature. I visited a Green Zone Garden today and when I saw the Trees and the Sun and the Majesty I knew ours is a Tragedy Not Meant To Be. We are a part of something larger: the Fabric of the Universe. When I'm back amidst the Glory of nature it reminds me of all the Initial Excitement of our creation and the limitless (though mostly unsought) opportunities of Life. It makes me want to build something for the Ages. It makes me want to live Forever.

We pollute of our own Free Will. As I gazed upon the curved Branches bending towards the Sun, I thought it a metaphor for us also to seek out the Light. To drop the Burdens of destruction. To Sing as One with the birds. To fulfill our Destiny of love.

I'm a scared and lonely soul walking the face of this Outpost. I understand Fear. I see the Man in shackles raise his hands and Praise the shackles - thinking that will Save him. But I know all men want to be Free of the bindings that Kill our spirit and Choke our dreams. It is truly a Paradise Lost. And all we had to do was Let It Be.

No comments: