Tuesday, June 03, 2008

I have found the True Enemy: Rational Thought


I have found the True Enemy: Rational Thought. I used to think people were being Attacked and Savaged for who or what they were. But it's clear now: anyone at anytime who speaks a Rational Thought receives instantaneous Rebuke and Retribution. The Irrationalists squeal in deafening pain the moment a True Word is spoken. Their Howling gives no quarter to the offender; it's a wailing as if hot coals were placed upon these Liars' foreheads. Rational thought is Unbearable because they know it means Doom for them.

When you see Evil win day after day, when you see it Grow In Authority and Power, you start to wonder: why do I still honor the Truth? It seems as if truth has No Meaning! The liars grow bolder, crawling out of the Dark, declaring death is Life. Mockers still exist to Mock such insanity, but their Voices are fading. For you see, if death is not life then we must Change the road we're on.

And that's where we draw the line. The faces of my fellow Centaurians sag with the Heavy Weight they carry and I know the Resentment that brings. This resentment is Viral, with fuses shortening over time until Hair Trigger Responses exact instant outrage upon any light that Shines upon their Idiocy.

These are Dangerous Times and I too am afraid to speak of honest feelings.

No comments: